Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Bought Wednesday! Target edition :)

Hi Everyone!

I had to run to Target for some essential household items and of course I went browsing around in the beauty section :) There were a few different things on clearance and so I picked up a few things. Let's get started :)



The first thing I bought was a new face wash because I'm out of my usual Garnier Cleansing Gelee. I was going to get another one of those but then this new Biore product caught my eye. It is the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser. It really caught my eye because its black and because it is just a cleanser and not a exfoliating cleanser. Apparently it uses a Japanese Skin Purifying Technology that is supposed to give you results with just one wash. The smell is very clean and fresh and I can't wait to officially try it and see if it works as well as they say it does. I got this for $6.49.



Then I saw these babies in the clearance bin! These are the Boots No. 7 Sheer Temptation Lipsticks.They are around $9 full price and I got them for $4.98 a piece. I have heard rave reviews about Boots lipsticks in general because they are creamy and moisturizing and because I'm not into lipsticks, I thought these might be really nice because they give sheer color. When I swatched these, I really liked the formula, they are really buttery and glossy. I thought the two colors I chose are really pretty as well. Tempt is the bright pink one and Caramel Kiss is the nude. I also like that they are pretty pigmented but sheer at the same time. It makes for easy application. The last swatch is with the flash on for your reference.

Have you guys tried any of these products? I love finding great bargains :D

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment