Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Beauty Review: Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Hi Everyone!

I did a post a week or two ago about a haul I did and had bought the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser and I wanted to give you guys a quick review on it since I've been using it day and night for the past couple of weeks :)



Now, one of the things that I liked most about this product was that it was a dark greyish black color and I thought that was awesome! but can I just say that I love this stuff? When you lather the product up, it does change into a white consistency and I feel like it really cleans your skin. It feels fresh and tingles and I love that tingly clean feeling!

I also love the fact that this product does not dry my skin out at all which is a definite plus! and the fact that it's only like $5-6 a bottle. I found mine at Target.

I would definitely recommend if you have combo oily or combo dry skin. It works awesome! They have a self heating one minute charcoal mask that I am dying to try as well so I'll let you know when I find that stuff and all that good stuff :)

What do you use as a daily cleanser?

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment