Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Social!

Hi Everyone!

I'm super excited to be a part of this week's Sunday Social :) I feel like these are so much fun and a great way to find new blogs and meet new people :)


Here are this week's questions :) Let's get started!


1. Favorite breakfast food: i'm not a huge breakfast fan but I love me some hash browns!

2. Best way to spend a free day: well now that i'm in california, at the beach with a good book! or curled up on the couch with a good book.

3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why? england, because then I can take the train and go all over europe. I would love to travel all over europe!

4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it? i have no idea.. what kind of situation is it? i think it would most likely have to be my phone...

5. How do you take your coffee? i'm a definite tea drinker but if I have any kind of coffee its either a pumpkin spiced latte or a gingerbread latte :)

until next time <3

..diana

6 comments:

  1. Traveling Europe would be amazing!!! I always forget how close the beach is. I need to have a beach day. It's so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's always been my dream to go to Europe! And I totally agree that the beach is so relaxing.. It's like all your stresses melt away :)

      Delete
  2. I was never a breakfast person when I was younger, but I guess these days I can actually see the benefits....I love me some hash browns, but I only ever have them on the very rare occasions that we have Mc Donalds for breakfast....since there is no Maccas in the town we live in, that's not very often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mcdonalds has some good hashbrowns but I prefer fresh ones better.. They are way tastier :)

      Delete
  3. traveling all over Europe would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin Spiced Latte is one of my faves! Stopping by from the Social! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete