Monday, February 10, 2014

Beauty Review: Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask

Hi Everyone!

After about a month of using this mask, I thought it would be awesome to give you guys a quick review.



The Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask is a skin-refining mask with berry boosters goes straight to work on clogged pores. Strawberry and Rosemary eliminate impurities, while yarrow clarifies skin for instant complexion perfection. (from the Ulta website) You can purchase this mask for $5.99 which could definitely work for anyone who's on a real budget.

Now, I don't know about you guys but I'm always on the hunt for a great mud or clay mask to really deep clean pores (I feel like my pores are one of my biggest issues) and this one works pretty well for the price.

The Good: it smells really nice, great consistency.. not too thick and not too watery, doesn't dry out your skin and cleans purges your pores.

The Bad: no bad thoughts at all. For the price it's awesome!

What kind of masks are you guys using?

until next time <3

..diana




1 comment:

  1. I love beauty on a budget! There's a [really expensive] mask floating around right now that I want to try. But I just can't bite the bullet on the sticker price. I may just have to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete