Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday and Latest Read! #3

Hi Everyone!

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back to Tea Time Tuesday and Latest Read! I'm excited so let's get started!



This week's tea is loose leaf Jasmine Tea from enjoyingtea.com. I love this tea because I love the smell of jasmine and the hint of flavor it gives to the green tea. It just tastes so light and refreshing. I have ordered this tea and a few others from enjoyingtea.com and I really like the way that they package their teas and the price is really nice.



Just Finished:

Blessed by S.J West. This book was so good! It is the second in the Watcher's Trilogy and I finished it in less than 2 days.

Forgiven by S.J. West. This is the final book in the trilogy and I loved it. The entire series was amazing and if you like books about angels and stuff like that, you will love this series!

Sacrificed in Shadow by SM Reine. This book was also quite enjoyable. It's about this paranormal demon like person who is a hunter of bad demons if that makes any sense. There are angels, demons, witches, werewolves and such involved so if you're into that its pretty awesome. I would definitely recommend :)

Currently Reading: I literally just finished Sacrificed in Shadow at like 2:30 this morning so I haven't picked my next book yet however Sacrificed in Shadow is a part of Magic after Dark which has 6 different novels so I may start on the next one but haven't fully decided as of yet.

On a side note, can I just tell you how excited that I found out today through Instagram that Lena Dunham has written a book and it's coming out in a few months?! omg I can not wait!

Hope you enjoyed! What are you guys drinking and/or reading?

until next time <3

..diana

disclaimer: enjoyingtea.com is not sponsoring me at all in this post, everything has been purchased by me and all that good stuff :)

1 comment:

  1. I love jasmine tea and have never heard of enjoytea.com... thanks for sharing, I'll have to check out their website!

    ReplyDelete