Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social: TV and Movies

Hi Everyone!



Happy Sunday Social! I hope everyone's day is going to be amazing :) Let's get started!

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night? any kinda chic flick anything from Mean Girls to What to expect while your expecting.. any fun movie :)



2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off? catch up on tv that I have DVR'd or starting a new tv series on Netflix. currently it's Modern Family and MTV's Real World Ex-plosion.. have you guys seen any of the season? it's ridiculous but awesome at the same time :) oh and MTV's Are You the One.



3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you’re sick? kdramas.. some of my favs are Boys over Flowers, Full House, The Heirs and Assorted Gems. (if you're interested in checking out kdramas with english subtitles dramafever.com is my favorite place to watch)



4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? Hunger Games: Catching Fire and it was amazing!



5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows? Modern Family, PLL, Ravenswood and Reign.. simply amazing!



Hope you guys enjoyed! and what are some of the shows you like watching?

until next time <3

..diana

6 comments:

  1. I am dying for the Hunger Games Catching Fire to come out on DVD. I never got to see it in theaters. Stopping by from the Social!
    I'm doing a Valentine's Day giveaway for Silver Rhinestone Bow Earrings on my blog, check it out if you can! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catching fire is soo good! and if you are an itunes user expected release date for it is on March 7th :) I get a ton of my movies on early release through itunes :) and I'll definitely have to go check out your page! thanks for stopping by and I hope you stop by again!

      Delete
  2. Great shows! I love watching Modern Family, it's one of my favorites. Also, another show I watch religiously is The Bachelor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy watching The Bachelor/ Bachelorette but I don't really like Juan Pablo lol My all time fav season was with Sean and Catherine and their wedding was so beautiful :) I also really enjoyed Des's season but I can't wait to see who the next Bachelorette will be in hopes I'll want to watch again.

      Delete
  3. I really want to start Modern Family but it's not on Netflix yet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wish it was :) If you have cable I know that the USA network plays a ton of episodes on Tuesday Wednesday and Fridays (I think those are the days). My wife and I watch the episodes so much we actually own all seasons via DVD and iTunes :p

      Delete