Happy Friday! I hope you guys are as ready for the weekend as I am :D Today I thought it would be fun to talk about all the beauty related things I'm awful at even though I love makeup and applying it and all that :p so let's get started!
1) I am completely awful at doing winged eyeliner. I've tried so many times but I can never seem to get it right! It always looks wonky so now I don't even try.
2) Liquid foundation. I don't know what it is about it, but I'm awful at color matching and applying it. It always makes my skin looks really dry and gross. which is totally why I love mineral makeup even more so.I don't have any issues with color matching or anything. Not to mention the fact that I don't really like how liquid foundation feels on my skin and mineral makeup feels like nothing. So this is a win for me :)
3) Lip liner. I just can't do this very well. For some reason I always end up going out of the lines and make it look weird or something. Good thing I don't care to wear it anyway :p
4) Painting my nails. Now I have to admit that I am getting a lot better with this. But I still always end up with some kind of polish on the skin around my nails.
5) Doing my hair in general. The only things I can do with my hair is curl it, straighten it and put it up in a bun or ponytail, everything else like braiding and such.. forget about it. I just don't have any talent when it comes to messing with hair. I wish I did though!
Do you guys suffer from some of the same things as me? I hope you enjoyed!
Now I'm leaving you some tunes for #backthatazzup friday
until next time <3