Thursday, February 27, 2014

Currently...

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to be back at it after missing last week :) We are finally getting all settled in our new apartment and things are slowly but surely coming together! but anywho.. let's get started!




reading: I'm still working on the Magic After Dark series... There's six books in one and I'm still on the same book as last time :) but I've read a lot more of it since the week before last.



doing: dreaded laundry :p but good news is I'm almost done and then I'll be making some beef stew for dinner... I make amazing beef stew :p

thankful for: my wife and I to be able to start this new chapter in our lives in this amazing place and that we are all happy and healthy :) life is great!

watching: Admission with Paul Rudd and Tina Fey. This is the first time I've watched this movie and I like it, it's pretty good :)



loving: life! and I've heard tons of people talk about this stuff and I have finally caved in and tried it and it's amazing! it's the Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter :) I really like it with pretzels! if you haven't tried it yet, go get some! :D




what have you guys been up to lately?

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment