Saturday, February 15, 2014

Super Exciting News! We're Moving!!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Saturday! I hope your day has been amazing like mine has! and I'm super excited that I'm finally able to share the secret that I've been keeping the past 2 weeks! For those of you who don't know already, my wife and I currently live in Las Vegas, NV and we are officially moving to Santa Monica, CA on Tuesday! We are super excited and can not wait to start our journey living in California. The past few weeks have been super busy with packing and getting everything all set up for the move but we couldn't be any happier. My wife and I have always dreamed of living in California and having children there so we are happy that it's finally happening :)

Soon we will be just miles away from this..



I can't wait!

until next time <3

..diana


No comments:

Post a Comment