Thursday, February 13, 2014

Currently...

Hi Everyone!

After that last post, I thought it would be nice for something more upbeat and normal :) Let's get started with this week's Currently :)



Reading: I am officially now on book 3: Influential Magic by Deanna Chase in the Magic After Dark Series.



Doing: still getting stuff ready for a big thing that is about to happen that's really exciting and I really can't wait to share with you guys :)

Thankful For: the vet and vet assistants that were so helpful last night. that Sirius is going to be ok and of course for life in general! I'm so thankful to be alive and well :)

Watching: Modern Family all the way.. it's the only thing we feel like helps our mood after all that scariness (is that even a word? it is now :P) last night.

Loving: my family, our lives, Modern Family <3

what are you guys currently up to?

until next time <3

..diana


1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy these kind of post :) I try my best to do one of these post once a month!

    ReplyDelete