Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Surprise Gift from My Love! Kate Spade Goodies :)

Hi Everyone!

I don't know if you guys know this or not but I love Kate Spade! I have a few of their handbags and phone cases and jewelry but everytime I walk into their store I want more. :p I just love the brand.. I think that its just so classy and trendy at the same time. Love it!

Well anyway, my wife decided to surprise me with a few goodies from Kate Spade and boy was I surprised! I have been hinting that I really wanted a mint green bag for the spring and she got me one! I am so excited and I wanted to share with you guys! please don't think I'm trying to brag, I was just so excited I wanted to share because I think of you guys as friends :)

Here is the bag she got me :) The lighting did not do this bag justice so I included a picture of the bag from the store. Isn't it beautiful?! it is the Kate Spade Perry Lane Handbag in dusty mint. I believe it comes in a few other colors as well.



She also got me the bow ring I've been wanting in the mint green as well. :) I currently have it in white and black but I'm super excited to have gotten it in the mint as well because it matches some of the other jewelry she got me for Christmas.

The last thing she got me was a new iPhone case :) I love Kate Spade iPhone cases so I was really excited to see this one!



I'm super grateful for my wife and everything she does for me. She definitely spoils me.. but she did get all these goodies at the Kate Spade Outlet so everything was discounted which is even better :)

What handbags are you looking at for spring this year?

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment