Sunday, February 2, 2014

50 Random Facts about Me

Hi Everyone!

Happy Sunday! I hope that you have enjoyed your weekend :) Here are 50 random facts about me. I thought this would be fun and you guys will be able to get to know me a bit better :) Let's get started!

1) I'm half Korean and half German.

2) I can read and speak Korean but can't write it very well.

3) I have 2 dogs: one chihuahua named Sirius Black and a min pin chihuahua mix named Jarvis.

4) Yes, both my doggies are named from movies :)

5) Harry Potter is my all time favorite series to read and watch.

6) I love reading YA (young adult) fiction the best.

7) I am married and I have been married to the love of my life for 2 and a half years. It will be 3 years in March.

8) We were married on St. Patrick's Day in Laguna Beach, CA, and it wasn't on purpose.. it just happened that way :p

9) I love Korean food, especially kimchi and banchan.

10) My mom and I don't talk at all and it's been 3 years since we last spoke. She doesn't agree with my lifestyle (because I'm with a woman)

11) I've never broken any bones.

12) I've never been stung by a bee.

13) My all time favorite movie is Dirty Dancing.

14) I lived in Tacoma for 2 years.

15) I was going to school to be a 1st or 2nd grade teacher but now I'm a stay at home wife.

16) I love to shop.

17) My birthday is September 21st which makes me a virgo but I have both virgo and libra traits because I was born on the cusp.

18) My Chinese astrology is the tiger.. but I don't have many of the tiger's traits.

19) My personality type is ISFJ and it fits me to a T. You can take the test at http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

20) I am an Apple products junkie.

21) I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.

22) I love love love yogurtland and get the tarte froyo with tons of fruit and mochi pieces.

23) I graduated high school in 2004.

24) I have been out of the country multiple times.

25) I would love to travel all over Europe someday.

26) I was a military brat growing up. My dad was in the Air Force.

27) I love food.

28) Tangled is one of my all time favorite Disney movies.

29) I love Disney.

30) My wife and I are going to try and get pregnant next year.

31) Lilies and orchids are my favorite flower.

32) I really want to get a french bulldog, just like the one in Modern Family :p

33) I'm allergic to alcohol so I don't drink at all.

34) I always have to have a fan on while I'm sleeping.

35) I love the rain, especially thunderstorms.

36) I think fireworks are kinda boring.

37) I love sweets, specially chocolate.

38) Target is one of my all time favorite places to shop at.

39) My favorite colors are grey and purple.

40) I'm a huge fan of trashy tv.. it's my guilty pleasure.

41) My dream place to live in on the CA coast like in Laguna.

42) I really really really want to go to Harry Potter Land in Florida and also the studios in England.

43) I'm a total night owl.

44) I'm really excited for The Fault in our Stars movie.

45) I was born in South Korea.

46) I love watching Kdramas!

47) I have 2 tattoos.

48) I really take pride in my movie collection. I love movies.

49) I love Pitch Perfect and can't wait for the second one to come out :)

50) I am an only child.

Dang! that was really long lol I didn't think I would be able to come up with all of them :p

Hope you enjoyed!

until next time <3

..diana

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're never been sting by a bee! Lucky!!! I followed that link for the personality test and I'm an INFJ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's awesome! did you read about what your personality entails? and is it spot on like mine? thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete