Tuesday, February 25, 2014

California Lovin' Day 3: Friday

Hi Everyone!

Friday was the last day that our friend was in town and she had a flight back to Las Vegas in the afternoon. My wife had her first day at her new job so we decided to do some shopping and check out The Grove. The Grove is one of the coolest places I have ever been. I got to check out the Madewell store that I've heard so much about and we had lunch in the farmer's market. I definitely can't wait for my wife and I to check out The Grove together. They still had some decorations up for the Chinese New Year so enjoy :)



I was definitely sad to see my friend go :( but we still had a ton of fun while she was here!

until next time <3

..diana

3 comments:

  1. AH, that pastry cake looks incredible!!! Pregnant lady drooling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg Christina! it was awesome! it was ladyfingers soaked in strawberry juice. i've never had anything like it before :D

      Delete
  2. love the grove! i lived in LA for a few months, and i LOVED IT! LA is my favorite city and i miss living there so much! kind of jealous you live there!

    ReplyDelete