Saturday, February 22, 2014

Finally Home!

Hi Everyone!

Long time no see! I'm so excited to finally be back :) I have been moving and getting internet and getting settled in the past few days and we are still far from being fully moved in but we are definitely making progress :) I hope everyone has been well! I feel like I've missed out on so much in the blogging community since I've been gone for a week!

Our friend of ours came out with us to help us move and hang out for a few days in California and we did some sight seeing and yummy food eating that I'll have a few posts coming up which is exciting so keep an eye out for those!

In the meantime, I will leave you with some pictures of our trip down to California on Tuesday! Don't mind me with my bare face and no makeup :p



until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment