Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm In It to Win It! Weightloss Regimen Trial-- Blogilates

Hi Everyone!

A few posts back I had mentioned that I was looking to lose some weight and was thinking about doing posts with my weightloss journey and how I'm doing it etc.

I don't know if you have heard of Blogilates on YouTube but Cassey seems awesome! and I love the fact that she has a ton of videos on YouTube for us to use for free! I first heard about Blogilates from Estee or essiebutton on youtube and ever since then I've always wanted to try blogilates out but haven't been motivated.

Well after searching the blogilates website (www.blogilates.com) I have officially decided to start her blogilates for beginners. The cool thing about it is that there is actually a calendar with like a beginners work out regimen and what to do each day. I'm going to start tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it because Cassey makes working out look fun and one of my biggest issues with working out is that I get bored with it.

Here is a copy of the calendar that I'll be doing and you can also get your own to print out on blogilates.com



I also think that its really cool that there are a ton of different goodies that she sells as well.. from water bottles to workout clothing and a meal tracker etc.( I will be doing a workout clothing haul soon as well ) She has recipes and she also releases monthly calendars as well. I think it will also be a lot of fun because she highly encourages being engaged in social media as well. I'm actually excited to track my journey through instagram (instagram: dianakim1430) and through my blog as well.

If I'm going to have a baby next year, I have to be at my best health wise and I can't wait to see my progress. Any of you guys interested in doing it with me? I would love to have accountability partners to keep me on track!

until next time <3

..diana

disclaimer: I got the calendar off blogilates.com and hopefully they won't mind that I shared it with you guys :) If you are blogilates.com and need me to take it down for any reason, I will be more than happy to. I don't want to get in trouble :p

No comments:

Post a Comment