Thursday, February 6, 2014

Currently...

Hi Everyone!

Happy Thursday! Are you excited for the weekend? I can't wait for the weekend for sure :)

Man, I thought I would never be able to get this up today because I've had so many issues with my cable modem. The one that we've had for the past 6 months decided to literally short out and smoke this morning when I went to check out why we didn't have any internet. Then I went to get a replacement and that one didn't work so I thought all was lost but then, we got it all figured out and now here I am :) but anywho enough about that.. let's get started :)



Reading: I actually just finished a trilogy that I'll talk more about on Tuesday but I just started a new series called Magic After Dark boxed set and the first book is actually Sacrificed in Shadow by SM Reine. So far its pretty good :)



Doing: getting a bunch of things ready for something really exciting.. more news to come shortly :)

Thankful for: my family and friends and life, yummy food and new beginnings!

Watching: I have to get caught up on a few shows like PLL and such but currently I'm actually watching Mask on tv.. its such a good movie!

Loving: life and my new Kate Spade handbag and phone case :)

What are you guys currently up to?

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment