Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January 2014 Beauty Favorites!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Hump Day! The week is halfway over and what better way to celebrate than to post up the beauty things I've been loving this past month! I did try out a few new things that I've been loving so let's get started!



For face, I have been loving the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Powder Foundation,(wow that's a mouthful), and I love using the Tarte Airbuki brush to apply it. I actually think I might love the brush more than the foundation because it applies powder foundation amazingly! I've tried it with my bareminerals foundations as well and love the way it applies! It makes it look so airbrushed and perfect! I would say that this foundation is a medium coverage foundation but can be built up to full coverage. I love that it doesn't look powdery or cakey as well. The best part about it is that it feels really light on my skin! (for your reference I'm in the color fair-honey)



For my eyes and blush I have been obsessed with the new Tarte Mattenificent palette! It's just so pretty and the purples really bring out my hazel eyes :) The blush in it is great as well because it's flattering on my pale skintone and it stays all day and can be worn everyday. I have been wearing this ever since I got it :)



Last but certainly not least, I have been really loving my Kevyn Aucoin eyelash curler. It's big enough for all my lashes to comfortably fit in it and the curl comes out pretty great. I really like the fact that it has a red cushion as well because you can really see if all your lashes are in it. Definitely recommend for sure!

What have you guys been loving this month?

until next time <3

..diana




2 comments:

  1. I've never tried any Tarte products. The packaging for the eyeshadow and blush is very cute. My eyes are hazel too; I just might have to try those purple shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, your blog is gorgeous. Newest follower here! Second, I LOVE Tarte! I have yet to buy a product from them I am not satisfied with. And that Tarte eye palette is pretty enough to be home decor.
    P.S.- Your dogs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete