Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday and Latest Read!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Tea Time Tuesday and Latest Read!

I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love drinking tea and lately I have been trying out various kinds and thought it would be fun to review them.

Since drinking tea is such a relaxing thing to do, my favorite thing to accompany my tea is a good book so I thought that I could combine the two and give you guys like a weekly Tea review and let you guys know what book I've just finished and what I'm currently reading.

I have a goal on goodreads to read 100 books by the end of the year so help me get there with awesome book recommendations :)



The current tea that I have recently tried and have been loving is the Tazo Cocoa Mint Mate. The first time I tried this I knew I would be hooked! It is an herbal tea infused with cocoa peel, peppermint, spearmint and mate. I like that it has a hint of mint but it's not too minty and just a slight hint of cocoa. It's amazing and very little caffeine content so I can drink it before bed no problem. I found mine at Target for I think $3-4 so it was definitely a decent price. I would definitely recommend this tea!



Just Finished: Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me? by Mindy Kaling.I have to admit that while it was a good read, I kind of got bored towards the end. I think the beginning was witty and fun to read but towards the end it kind of seemed to die off as far as the comedy goes. Overall though, I enjoyed reading it and it was an easy read.



Current Read: Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres. Lately I have been on a kick about reading various comedian's autobiography and I have heard nothing but great things about this one so I'm really excited to read this one through :)

What are you guys reading? any yummy tea suggestions?

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment