Thursday, January 30, 2014

Currently...

Hi Everyone!

This is what's been going on this week :)

Reading: Seriously.. I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres and its awesome so far.

Doing: I feel super productive because I've been tidying up the apartment and doing laundry.

Thankful For: Life, my wife, my health and the opportunity to be able to work on my blog full time which is awesome :)

Watching: I've actually been catching up on some shows while my love has been away for business so I've been watching Pretty Little Liars, Ravenswood, The Fosters, and Reign. I have absolutely been loving Reign! I love when it takes place and it's just so addicting. Anyone else watching?

Loving: My new Kate Spade essex scout handbag and the fact that my love is finally home from being on business since Monday. I've missed her so much!

What's been going on this week for you? I'd love to hear :)

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment