Thursday, January 23, 2014

Favorite Perfumes of 2013!

Hi Everyone!

Today I thought I would share my favorite perfumes of 2013. I'm not super big on perfumes but these ones made the cut this past year :)



My favorite perfumes are Marc Jacobs Daisy, Snooki Couture, and Escada Absolutely Me.

Marc Jacobs Daisy is a blend of strawberry, violet leaves, ruby red grapefruit, gardenia, violet petals, jasmine petals, musk, vanilla and white woods. I love this scent because it is floraly but light and when it mixes with my body chemistry it smells floraly and sweet. This scent definitely makes me feel like a pretty lady :)

Snooki Couture is a blend of Meyer lemon, Fuji apple blossom, Pink honeysuckle, White musk and cashmere woods. Originally when I saw this fragrance I didn't think I would like it but when I smelled it, I knew that it was for me. It is fruity and sweet but not kiddy like. It still smells lady like and I love it. It is great for those days you want to smell fresh and fruity and fun!

Last but certainly not least, the last one is Escada Absolutely Me. It is a blend of fresh fruit, raspberry, rose macaron and vanilla. I like this scent because it's more musky in scent even though it doesn't look like it. It smells very sensual and makes me feel really pretty as well. I like to wear this on nights out on the town :)

What are your favorite perfumes?

until next time <3

..diana

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with marc Jacobs daisy as well!
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh.. I'm such a perfume snob! BUT BUT BUT-- I have reasons. I shall explain. 2012 (I think it was), I fell out of a moving vehicle and smacked my beautiful head (I kid, I kid) on concrete, causing a brain bleed. This caused me to lose my sense of taste and smell. After a few months, the sense of taste came back (not fully but good enough), the sense of smell DID NOT. In fact, for months I suffered from cacosmia. I smelled the most horrid smells that can't even be explained. So bad that I would just cry and had to be prescribed meds to calm me down. While I still will smell bad stuff from time to time (especially when I'm stressed out), I can smell good stuff from time to time.. mainly I don't smell anything or my nose just burns if a candle is burning, etc. So.. for these reasons, I have to stick to the "old" smells that I remember and know smell good. So I still love Clinque's Happy and as much as I hate to talk about Avon.. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE their Haiku.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man! that's awful that you went through all of that but I'm glad that you were able to come through all of it! i can't imagine going through something like that for sure.

      Clinique's Happy smells really nice but I'll definitely have to check out Haiku, I don't think I've ever smelled that one before :)

      Delete