Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Favorite Beauty Products of 2013: Haircare Edition!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Haircare Edition of Favorite Beauty Products of 2013! Let's get started!



My two favorite shampoos of the year go to Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky and the Dove Nourishing Oils Shampoo. Now, I noticed that dandruff isn't highly talked about in the beauty community but there has to be others like me who suffer from this condition. I think that the Head and Shoulders works the best by far and I have definitely tried my fair share of different dandruff shampoos. The great thing about this shampoo in particular is that it is gentle enough to use everyday but I actually only use it about once a week and it seems to keep those pesty flakes and itching away. My everyday shampoo that I use the majority of the time is the Dove shampoo and I completely love this stuff! It smells amazing and is moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Not to mention it's cheap!



My favorite conditioner of 2013 is the Dove Nourishing Oils Conditioner.I love this stuff because it smells good and makes my hair silky smooth and doesn't weigh my hair down either. This Dove line is simply amazing!



After seeing the last few products, this should be no surprise :p my favorite leave in conditioner of 2013 is the Dove Nourishing Oils leave in conditioner. It's lightweight, again smells amazing and it makes my hair shiny and tangle free. It also doesn't make my hair oily.



My favorite heat protectant is the Tressame Platinum Strength Heat Protectant. Now this stuff does the job but I am currently in the search for something a little bit better. Luckily I don't heat style my hair very often so this isn't a huge issue.



Now for those of you who don't know, my hair is wavy so for the days that I want to wear it down, the Got2Be Kinkier Curl Enhancing Mousse is my favorite. It smells amazing and really does a great job at keeping my curls nonfrizzy and looking great and feeling nice aka no crunch. A little goes a long way with this stuff and its cheap so win win!



Last but not least, my favorite finishing hairspray would have to be the Moroccan Oil Finishing Spray in Medium Hold. This stuff works great, doesn't leave a white film or make my hair crunchy but keeps my hair in place and manageable. It prolongs curls if I heat style it that way and spray this in last as a finishing touch. It's a little bit pricey but totally worth it because it smells amazing and works exactly the way I want it to.

What were your favorite haircare products of 2013?

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment