Monday, January 20, 2014

Favorite Beauty Products of 2013: Makeup Edition!

Hey Everyone!

I hope that everyone had a great Monday! Today I'm bringing you my favorite makeup goodies for 2013 :)

Let's get into it!



My two favorite face bases are the Bareminerals Original Foundation in fairly light or golden fair and the Etude House Precious Cotton Fit BB Cream. I wear either of these depending on what kind of coverage I want. I love that the Bareminerals foundation is very light in feel but has great coverage but if I am looking for a bit more coverage I will wear the bb cream. This bb cream is matte and has great coverage. It also feels fairly light on the skin and neither of these break me out.



My favorite concealer of the year is another bareminerals product and it is well rested. It gives awesome coverage and it brightens under my eyes as well. Because I am so fair I can actually spot conceal with this as well and I don't feel like it brings more attention to my spots. It actually does great with spot concealing.



My favorite blushes of the year have to be Easy Manner by MAC and Dusty Rose by Nyx. There are plenty other blushes that I really enjoy but when looking back on the year these are the two that I wore most. I especially like the Nyx blush because it is a little bit darker and can actually wear this for both my blush and bronzer.



The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer has been my favorite all year. I wear the lightest shade which is Light 01. I love this bronzer because it's matte and doesn't make my skin look muddy. It is also great for beginners because it's not super pigmented so you can really learn how to apply this with ease. It also stays on all day. Not to mention that I love the honeycomb pattern in it :)



Favorite palette of the year has to be the Bareminerals Power Neutrals palette. This came out in the middle of the year and I knew from the moment I saw it that I had to have it. All the colors are super pigmented and they are just so pretty!



Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Mushroom has definitely been my favorite by far this year. The color is a very pretty brown/taupe and it just looks amazing. I love that it gives definition to the eye but isn't super harsh like black eyeliner is. I have been wearing this a ton the past year.



This probably comes as no surprise since it has gotten so much hype in 2013. My favorite mascara of the year is Maybelline's The Rocket. It definitely lives up to the hype and is great at volume and separating.



My favorite lip product of the year definitely has to be the Marvelous Moxie Lip glosses by Bareminerals. The colors are great, they are moisturizing and the price is right. I got this little kit for Christmas and I love it but I have a few of the full size ones as well.



Last but not least, my favorite highlighter of the year goes to Bareminerals in the Love Affair. It is just a beautiful highlight that isn't too strong. It is subtle and very pretty and doesn't accentuate pores or anything. It gives a lovely sheen to the face and I just love it!

Well guys, that's it for my 2013 beauty products makeup edition! Stay tuned tomorrow for my favorite haircare goodies!

What have you guys been loving this past year?

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment