Thursday, January 23, 2014

Currently.

I saw this post on another blogger's site and thought it would be great to do weekly so here is my first post! I will be posting these every Thursday and we shall see how it goes :) Hope you enjoy!

Reading: After talking with a few friends about The Office (US version) I just had to download Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me by Mindy Kaling. I'm a little more than halfway through it and it's such a light and funny read. I think it's super interesting to see how people achieve their dreams and the funny things along the way. Even though I'm not done reading, I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants an easy read that's funny.

Doing: I'm currently debating on whether or not to start a fitness regimen to get my body in shape to have a baby next year. I have about 30 pounds to lose to be at a healthy weight.. what are your thoughts? would you be interested?

Thankful for: my amazing wife who supports everything I want to do. I'm also thankful for being blessed and not having to worry about a roof over my head or food on the table.

Watching: Beautiful Creatures is on in the background.. I have to have background noise whenever I'm doing something :p but I enjoy the movie too so it's a win win :)

Loving: life and reading blogs :) I'm also really enjoying posting more and getting the hang of blogging.


Thanks so much to Danielle (sometimessweet.blogspot.com) for giving me the idea to start doing these kind of posts. I think it will be really nice to be able to look back to at the end of the year :)

until next time <3

..diana

1 comment:

  1. Ah I like reading roundup posts like this :) I'd definitely be interested in hearing about a fitness routine x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete