Monday, January 27, 2014

Beauty Goodies I'm Lusting After!

Hi Everyone!

These are the current things I'm totally lusting for at Sephora!



Dior Addict Lip Glow in Pink. I have seen this stuff been raved about by so many of the YouTube and beauty blogging community that I really want to try it. Not to mention that it looks so pretty! Everyone says it gives off just the perfect color for you and its moisturizing.. what more could a gal want?

Dior Nude BB Creme in Fair 002. After hearing Estee from rave about this stuff I totally want to try it out. I love using bb cremes instead of liquid foundation because it feels light and natural. This stuff just looks amazeballs!

Foreo Luna. I have been wanting the full size Luna since I saw it all over instagram and it looks amazing! I love the fact that you don't ever have to change any brush heads and that it's super easy to keep clean and has multiple settings for different speeds for cleaning and massaging your face. It just has a rather hefty price tag so I'll definitely have to save up :p

Philosophy's Total Matteness Oil Free Mattifying Pore Eraser. Now ever since I saw this on the sephora website it has intrigued me. Now I know that you can't actually minimize your pores but I figured that anything that could help my pores look smaller I'm on bored. I have combo dry skin and some really big pores around my nose and cheeks so its always a constant battle to camouflage them.

All of these amazing items are just hanging out in my loves on sephora.com :) Have you guys tried any of these and if so, what are your thoughts? What are you guys lusting after?

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment