Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hi everyone!

I've decided to start out with something that will help you get to know me better and maybe connect on different levels that we have in common :) I have decided that I will be posting a couple of times a week with a variety of topics relating to beauty, life, and anything that I think might be remotely interesting and hopefully you guys find it interesting too! So let's get started with this tag. I encourage everyone else who wants to do the tag to do it as well! I would love to learn more about you :)

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? my hair is extremely thick, course and kinda wavy, like it's more wavy in the middle and inside and straight on the outside. In other words, it's a hot mess :p

2. What is your natural hair color? brunette

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? eh, it depends.. I have been known to dye my hair myself at home, but sometimes I will go get it done.

4. How often do you wash your hair? I've been trying to wait as long as I can between washes, but generally I wash my hair every other day or every 2 days.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it? Right now I mainly wear it up in some way shape or form because it's super hot outside already and I'm in the process of growing it out and it's a mess at the moment.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? Lately I've been doing it all on my own but I love to go get my toes done. I do prefer to do my own manis though.

7. How often to you change your nail polish? around once a week

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?  I try to give my toes a break from all the polish in the winter but I tend to do paint them whenever I feel like it :)

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup? Generally it probably takes me 15-20 minutes.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes? I do face first and then my eyes and if I have any fallout I just gently sweep it off with a tissue and usually that takes care of it. I do tend to do more natural/ neutral eyes so fallout's usually not a problem.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? I admit it.. I hoard makeup and I love buying new makeup goodies. I feel like there is never too much, although I'm sure my wife would say different :p

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes? Very rarely. I'll wear them for a really special occasion but that's about it. I don't really like the way they feel on my eyes.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day? I don't wear any makeup if I'm just staying at home but if I'm going out to run errands or something I'll wear a bb cream and/or bare minerals.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)? Nope, I'm au naturel at home :)

15. Will you leave the house without makeup? Yes, I admit that I don't always like the way my skin looks but sometimes I'll just be too lazy to care so I'll just leave with some moisturizer and SPF.

16. How many high end products do you have? I think in general I have more higher end products but I do have a ton of drugstore items as well.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes? I hate washing my makeup brushes but I'll usually wash them about every 3 weeks or so. I don't wear makeup that often during the week so it works out well for me.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed? I am not a planner. I have tried doing that in the past but it always turned out that I wanted to wear something different when the time came around to it. I like it better to just decide when I'm getting dressed.

19. How often do you change your handbag? I love handbags and enjoy switching mine up on a regular basis. I also love handbag shopping and hitting up the designer outlets in my area :)

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep? When I think about this question, I always feel really old :p I tend to go to bed anywhere from like 9:30-11 depending on how tired I'm feeling and I get up around 7 to help my wife get ready for work and then sometimes I'll go back to bed til around 11. I love to sleep :p

21. How often & when do you workout? I'm really bad about this and definitely need to be more active. I really want to take up yoga!

22. Left-handed or Right-handed? I am right handed for sure

23. How tall are you? I am 5'3"

24. Do you speak a foreign language? I can speak Korean fluently, or pretty fluently anyway.

25. How many pets do you have? I have two doggies! They are chihuahua mixes, Jarvis and Sirius Black :)

26. How often are you on Blogger? Almost everyday.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs? I do like to read comments on blogs in general, it really feels like the content that's on the blog is connecting with others.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Yes, usually on my phone or on the stickies app on my macbook pro.

29. How did you come up with your blog name? When it came down to choosing my blog name I thought long and hard on what I wanted it to be. Originally it was Diana blogz but I wasn't feeling that was the right title but now I feel like my title is perfect. We find beauty in all kinds of things in life not just makeup so its perfect in the sense that I can talk about whatever I find beautiful :)

30. What kind of camera do you use? I actually love the camera on my iPhone but if I'm not using that then it's my Sony Cybershot, which is pretty awesome!

31. How often do you clean your house? It seems that I like to clean our apartment on Mondays to kind of clean up from the weekend.

32. What is your favorite color?  I would have to say that my favorite color is purple and mint green 

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine? I have two :) Allure and Glamour

34. Do you swear? Haha yes I do, but I don't swear at people or call people names.. that's just mean

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day? It's Memorial Day so I'm going to be relaxing with my love before she has to go back to work tomorrow.

Hope you all enjoyed reading this and maybe getting to know a little about me!


until next time <3

--diana

</DIV>

No comments:

Post a Comment