Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Social- The Beauty Goods

Hi Everyone!



I saw this post and thought it would totally be fun so I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley on this beautiful Sunday!

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
Well I technically wasn't allowed to wear makeup until I graduated high school but I definitely snuck in some mascara and eyeliner in my junior year of high school :)

2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
mascara, blush and cream eyeshadows! I love to just be able to put on and go

3. What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?
a moisturizing lip balm which is currently the Nuxe rev de Miel in stick form (simply amazeballs) and usually some kind of lip crayon for a wash of color when I need it :) I think I have a few Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains floating in my handbag :p

4. What is your daily beauty routine?
brush my teeth, wash my face, tone and moisturize and then some powder or powder foundation depending on what I'm doing and some mascara and lip balm.

5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you have discovered in the last year?
the wet brush! its so good at combing through my thick and unruly hair without tugging and hurting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment