Friday, January 24, 2014

Get to Know Me More: the TMI Tag!

Hi Everyone!

I thought as something fun I would do the TMI tag so that you guys would get to know me more on a personal level :)
Questions:

1: What are you wearing? sweats and a white shirt.. it's laundry day :p
2: Ever been in love? yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? yes
4: How tall are you? 5'3
5: How much do you weigh? probably around 160.. i'm chubby :p
6: Any tattoos? yes, I have a japanese blossom branch on my foot and an infinity symbol with my wedding date on my wrist :)
7: Any piercings? yes, 2 in each ear and I had my tongue and belly button pierced but those have been taken out and healed for a few years.
8: OTP? according to the interwebs OTP means one true pairing of characters in your fandom. i think this would have to be Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter.. I know I'm a nerd :p
9: Favourite show? oh man.. too many to count but currently it's Modern Family.
10: Favourite bands? All time favorite band would have to be Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin and then Muse and 30 seconds to Mars, The Neighbourhood, Imagine Dragons and many more.. I love music!
11: Something you miss? my family in Korea.
12: Favourite song? currently it would have to be Afraid by The Neighbourhood.. if you haven't heard it, go check it out on youtube. http://youtu.be/LILL0AV0938 the music video is really weird but the song is awesome. it does have some curse words in it so listen accordingly :)
13: How old are you? 27 years old
14: Zodiac sign? I'm a Virgo but I was born on the Virgo Libra Cusp so I have traits from both signs.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? honesty, sense of humor, caring and compassionate.. basically everything my wife is :)
16: Favourite Quote? "Imperfection is Beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”Marilyn Monroe and "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
17: Favourite actor? George Clooney, Chris Hemsworth and Ryan Gosling
18: Favourite color? Purple, black, and pink
19: Loud music or soft? loud most of the time
20: Where do you go when you're sad? If I'm really sad then I would just stay in bed all day
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15-20 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? about 45 minutes to an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight? nope
24: Turn on? confidence
25: Turn off? dishonesty
26: The reason I created a blog? to be able to share my thoughts on beauty and life and love or anything I want to really :P
27: Fears? death, spiders, bees, snakes
28: Last thing that made you cry? a shitty situation a friend was put in
29: Last time you said you loved someone? this morning to my wife
30: Meaning behind your blog name? its actually my married name
31: Last book you read? the last book I finished was Unintended Consequences by Marti Green
32: The book you're currently reading? Is Everyone Hanging Out with Me by Mindy Kaling
33: Last show you watched? Ugly Betty on Netflix
34: Last person you talked to? my love :P
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? she's one of my best friends
36: Favourite food? chicken fingers and fries or anything korean
37: Place you want to visit? I would love to tour around Europe
38: Last place you were? other then home, Target
39: Do you have a crush? my wife :)
40: Last time you kissed someone? this morning
41: Last time you were insulted? a few days ago
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? i love chocolate
43: What instruments do you play?? i can play the piano
44: Favourite piece of jewelry? my necklace and my bow rings from kate spade
45: Last sport you played? haha I don't play any sports
46: Last song you sang? afraid by the neighbourhood.. its been stuck in my head
47: Favourite chat up line? I haven't actually chatted with anyone via internet in a long time
48: Have you ever used it? no
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? yesterday
50: Who should answer these questions next? anyone who reads this.. I would love to know more about you as well :)

Hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave your responses in the comments below!

until next time <3

..diana

No comments:

Post a Comment